Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Sick of it

I am sick of it.  Sick of your lies, sick of you judging me, and I am sick of having to deal with emotional issues because you don't like me.  You don't like what I said, you don't like the way I do things, you don't like me because I don't smile when you look at me.  You don't like the way I walk, you don't like the clothes I wear, you don't like the things I have, and you don't like the tone of my voice.  The way I wear my hair bothers you.  I am sick of it.

I will tell you what I will do and what I won't do. I won't change my personality just to please you.  I won't try to ruin your life and I won't let you ruin mine.  Maybe I don't have a nice fine wardrobe and live in a big fine house, and maybe, just maybe I don't have a source of income or no money in the bank.  Am I such a bad person because I don't have what you have.  I don't have unnecessary stress, I don't try to deal with emotional messes, and I don't judge people.

Maybe the real problem is something's wrong with you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment